Are you tired of smashing your GoPro trying to get that sweet juicy footage? Or carrying all that extra weight making your quad bobble and your batteries sag to the floor? Well get ready for the next evolution of freestyle frame! Introducing the Mirage… a calibration by FreshyFried FPV and Kinetic Aerial. Designed to mount multiple micro cameras to help separate your HD footage from your FPV feed, 0 latency while doing your juicy tricks. We did not stop there though….
To make the center body and arms as locked in as possible we milled a block of 7075 aircraft grade aluminum to slot in the arms and keep your flight stack as isolated as possible! This makes the arms lock tight and also allowed us to use a single screw to hold in the arms, making it simple to swap and GO! The frame itself has the most unique look with a menacing camera cage and a sleek curvy body.
- Multiple Micro mounting positions.
- Anodized Purple 7075 Aluminum Center Plate to keep arms locked and vibrations away from the stack.
- H Style frame with option of 5in and 6in
- 3 20×20 and 30×30 stack mounting locations
- Top mount battery or Toilet Tank
- 2mm Bottom Back and Front Plate
- 2mm Top plate
- 2mm Inter-Locking Camera Plates
- 5mm Arms
- Anodized Purple 7075 Center
- 2x Lipo Straps
- 20x 6mm screws
- 8x 10mm screws
- 4x 30mm Standoffs
- 4x 28mm Standoffs
- 2x 20mm Standoff
- Custom Foam Battery Pad
*Frame does not come painted*